After a great struggle, the Nokia smartphone brand finally stepped into Android few years ago. Nokia is now improving day by day by releasing the best Android smartphone in the market. Nokia 1 is one of its releases. If you are Nokia 1 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Nokia 1 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Nokia 1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 1.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 1.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 1.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 1.
Nokia 1 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.1 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are warm red and dark blue.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.