OnePlus is a wonderful smartphone company brand releasing limited amount of smartphones every year with a lot of new features and beautifully designed shape.
Adapting the user requirements and then manage to make it possible in terms of shape and features of its smartphone. OnePlus X was one of the awesome release of that company launched in 2015.
If you are OnePlus X user and want to download the latest drivers for your smartphone, then you are lucky to be here. In this tutorial, we are providing all the required drivers for your OnePlus X. Continue reading the article.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For OnePlus X
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for OnePlus X.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for OnePlus X.
- Download MTP Drivers for OnePlus X.
- Download OnePlus PC Suite for OnePlus X.
OnePlus X Review
OnePlus X support Hybrid dual sim. Regarding the display, the phone include 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
The screen is protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2525 mAh battery.
If you are willing to ask any question, then let us know in the comment section.