When it comes to connectivity, like connecting your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need the required drivers officially released for your smartphone.
After then, you will be able to connect your smartphone to a computer. In this guide, we will help you to download the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Q416. Keep reading the article and you will be able to do so.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q416
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q416.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q416.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q416.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q416.
Specifications of Micromax Q416
Micromax Q416 support dual-sim. The phone packs internal memory of 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. Despite of being a low end smartphone, the camera is also good including 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.1 GHz processor.
The display of the phone is 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The type of display it consider is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It comes only in one color which is black.
Simply download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. If any question related to this post arise in your mind, then let us know in the comment section.