Do you own Oppo A37? If yes, then you should download the required Oppo A37 USB driver for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
In this article, you will find the latest officially released Oppo A37 USB driver. Just navigate to the download section on this page and then download the required drivers for your Oppo A37 smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer. You can download and install these Oppo A37 USB driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista. The installation of the Oppo driver for Windows 10 is also similar to other Windows. Just watch the video tutorial based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Oppo A37 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are gold and rose gold. Oppo A37 colors are really awesome. The black color in Oppo A37 is not available.
Download Oppo A37 USB Driver
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo A37.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Oppo A37.
- Download MTP Driver for Oppo A37.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
You can also download and install Oppo A37F USB driver, simply click on the link to download.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to the post.