If you have owned Oppo A37F and want to download required driver, here you will find all the compatible drivers for your smartphone. Secondly, you will find the right and updated flash tool for Oppo A37F.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download Qualcomm/ADB Driver for Oppo A37F
- Download Qualcomm drivers for Oppo A37F
- Download ADB drivers for Oppo A37F
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A37F.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Oppo A37F.
- Download MTP Driver for Oppo A37F.
- Download Oppo PC Suite For Oppo A37F.
Download Oppo A37F Flash Tool
You may download the updated and latest Flash Tool for Oppo A37F using the link below:
- Download Oppo A37F Flash Tool
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A37F USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A37F.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A37F ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Specification of Oppo A37F
Oppo A37F is a handset popular because of its features and performance. It is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor with 2 GB RAM.
It offers 16 GB of built-in internal memory and the user can also expand it via a micro-SD card. The camera department secured an 8MP Primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.