Vivo Y11 is one of the famous phone released by Vivo in 2014. The smartphone has a lightweight of 124g with a 1700 mAh battery. If you are in search of Vivo official drivers, then go ahead and download it from here.
The drivers included in this post are Vivo CDC drivers, ADB drivers, VCOM drivers, MTP drivers, Mediatek drivers, and ADB & Fastboot setup. Thus, after downloading these drivers from the download section of this page, then watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Specifications of Vivo Y11 Drivers
Vivo Y11 is equipped with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 4.0 inches display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. Regarding the OS, Vivo Y11 has Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) installed on it.
It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. It offers an internal memory of 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also supports 256 GB for additional storage.
Regarding the camera, it includes 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2 MP secondary camera. The price of Vivo Y11 in India is 13,900.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Vivo Y11
We are also providing Vivo Y11 Flash firmware drivers with ADB drivers in the links below:
- Download Vivo CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y11.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y11.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y11.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y11.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.