Lava Iris X1 Atom is an affordable smartphone launched with a 5MP primary camera in April 2015. The phone cover basic requirement in the mid-range category.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Lava Iris X1 Atom firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava Iris X1 Atom smartphone.
Download SPD/ADB driver for Lava Iris X1 Atom
We are also providing Lava Iris X1 Atom flash file drivers with ADB drivers in the link below:
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris X1 Atom.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris X1 Atom.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris X1 Atom.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris X1 Atom.
Specifications of Lava Iris X1 Atom
well talking about Lava Iris X1 Atom, it includes good specification which leads to better performance. The phone includes a 1300 mAh battery to support its 4.0 inches display.
It offers an internal memory of 8 GB with 512 MB RAM and also supports micro-SD cards up to 32 GB.
The version installed on the phone is Android 4.4. The communication medium in this phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
Another variant of this handset is Lava Iris X1 Atom S.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.