If you are in search for Oppo A53 drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest drivers for your Oppo A53 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Oppo A53 smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo A53
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3075 mAh long lasting battery.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo A53
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A53.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A53.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A53.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A53.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.