Oppo is one of the popular and largest smartphone brand that has produced a lot of smartphone with stunning design so far.
Oppo F1 Plus smartphone is one of them, which has a quite stylish design. In this post, you will get Oppo F1 Plus drivers. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Oppo F1 Plus Review
The phone is equipped with 5.5 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. Oppo F1 Plus is powered by Li-Po 2850 mAh long lasting battery and comes in two colors which are gold and rose gold.
Oppo F1 Plus in rose gold looks pretty awesome. Oppo F1 price is 350 EUR and in Pakistan Oppo F1 Plus price is 39,999.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo F1 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F1 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F1 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F1 Plus.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F1 Plus.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.