Do you own Oppo A54 5G? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Oppo A54 5G is equipped with an Octa-Core processor along with Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G chipset. It presents a bigger view with 6.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Download Oppo A54 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A54 5G
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A54 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Oppo A54 5G.
- Download PC Suite software For Oppo A54 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A54 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A54 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A54 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Oppo A54 5G Specifications
Oppo A54 5G comes with 6.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers 64 GB of internal memory paired with 4 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera presents Quad setup featuring 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 16MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Fluid Black, Fantastic Purple, and Space silver.
Price of Oppo A54 5G is about 260 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.