Are you searching for Oppo F19 drivers? In this post, you will be able to download all the official latest versions of drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the official PC suite software.
Oppo F19 features Triple camera setup on its back and operates on Android 11 along with ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Moreover, the phone holds 6.43 inches large display.
There are different types of operations that require specific drivers in order to establish a communication channel between a hardware component and software. Every smartphone model has its own specific versions of drivers available.
You can find all the required drivers for your Oppo F19 in the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC.
Download Oppo F19 USB Drivers and PC Suite Software (Official Latest)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo F19.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Oppo F19.
- Download MTP Driver for Oppo F19.
- Download PC Suite For Oppo F19.
How To Install Oppo F19 USB Drivers on Computer
Is Oppo F19 USB Drivers supported on Windows?
All the USB driver and PC Suite software, you are going to download from here is supported on all versions of Windows OS like 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista.
Therefore, whatever Windows OS you have installed on your computer, drivers are compatible on both 32 or 64 bit versions.
Need For Drivers
- For successful communication between the computer and a device.
- Similarly, For supportability and compatibility.
- In addition, To carry out a particular task without any hurdle.
- To perform different tasks, rooting, flashing custom ROMs and Stock ROM, etc.
- It let the two hardware devices work properly in order to perform different functions.
Oppo F19 Specifications
Oppo F19 was officially released on April 08, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.43 inches AMOLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 11 along with ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone includes 128 GB of internal memory paired with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary lens for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Prism Black, and Midnight Blue.
Price of Oppo F19 is about 220 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.