Oppo is the new rising smartphone brand company that produces smartphone with a stunning design. Oppo F9 is one of its best releases containing a lot of features. If you are interested in downloading the Oppo F9 USB driver, then here you go.
In this article, we will provide you all the required Oppo F9 USB driver. You just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for Oppo F9.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo F9 (F9 Pro)
The phone support dual-sim and comes with LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 6 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone offers two variants 64 with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 16 MP + 2 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25 MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3500 mAh. The price of Oppo F9 in Pakistan is 44,999.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo F9 (F9 Pro)
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Oppo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo F9.
- Download Oppo MediaTek Driver For Oppo F9.
- Download Oppo MTP Driver for Oppo F9.
How To Install Oppo F9 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Need For Driver
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Oppo F5 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment if you are facing any problem related to this post.