Oppo F5 is also known as a selfie expert. The phone was launched in 2017, November. If you are looking for the official Oppo F5 USB driver of the phone. Here you will find it.
In this post, you are about to find all the required officially released Oppo F5 USB driver. You can download all the Oppo USB driver by one click. Head over to the download section of this page and download all the required driver.
As many users have reported that they need an Oppo driver for windows 10, therefore a problem solved. As all these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Once, you have download the Oppo F5 USB driver, watch the video tutorials provided below to install them easily.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo F5
Regarding the display, the phone includes an LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. The size of the display is 6.0 inches with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The storage of the phone includes 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, It offers 16MP Primary camera with an LED flash including features and a 20MP secondary camera for selfies shooter. It is powered by a 3200 mAh long-lasting battery to support its quad-core 2.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The price of Oppo F5 in India starts from 15,563.
Download ADB Driver for Oppo F5 Smartphone
If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download the ADB driver from the link below:
- Download Oppo ADB driver for Oppo F5 (connecting purposes).
- Download Oppo F5 (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo F5.
- Download Oppo MediaTek Driver For Oppo F5.
- Download Oppo MTP Driver for Oppo F5.
How To Install Oppo F5 USB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: You need to Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Head over to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Once the command windows appear, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Driver
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Once the Oppo ADB driver is installed, you can transfer the file between your computer and your Oppo F5.
- It allows you to flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
Also, if you want to download Oppo F3 USB Driver, then click on the link to download.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.