If you are looking for the official Oppo F5 driver, then here you go with this guide. We have included all the required driver for Oppo F5. Continue reading the article and you are good to go.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing Different operation on your smartphone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Download ADB Driver for Oppo F5
If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download the ADB driver from the link below:
- Download Oppo ADB driver for Oppo F5 (connecting purposes).
- Download Oppo F5 (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo F5.
- Download Oppo MediaTek Driver For Oppo F5.
- Download Oppo MTP Driver for Oppo F5.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F5.
How To Install Oppo F5 Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo F5.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo F5 driver on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit
Specifications of Oppo F5
Regarding the display, the phone includes an LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. The size of the display is 6.0 inches with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The storage of the phone includes 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, It offers 16MP Primary camera with an LED flash including features and a 20MP secondary camera for selfies shooter. It is powered by a 3200 mAh long-lasting battery to support its quad-core 2.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The price of Oppo F5 in India starts from 15,563.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.