Vivo V9 is a high-end smartphone launched in 2018, April. The phone has a Dual-sim mechanism. If you are looking for its drivers, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find the required drivers for your latest smartphone.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V9
Vivo V9 comes with a large display of 6.3 inches including a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
Regarding the storage, the phone packs internal memory of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
It is powered by an octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor with a 3260 mAh battery to increase the performance of the phone. The camera of this high-end smartphone includes Dual 16MP + 5MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 24MP secondary camera.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The price of Vivo V9 starts at 20,970.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Vivo V9
- Download Qualcomm driver for Vivo V9
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) driver for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V9.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: You need to download adb & fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and right click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will appear where you have to press “Y” for all the options available and then hit enter after each option to execute.
Step 4: At last, installation wizard will open, click on “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Need of A Drivers:
- Drivers are must be installed before doing any operation that requires specific drivers.
- Drivers provide a software interface for hardware regarding communication.
- Different drivers are available for different operations.
- You need to choose the right one for the desired operation.
- Drivers are used for connectivity purposes.
- Flashing firmware on your device also requires specific drivers like VCOM/CDC.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.