Vivo X5 Max Plus was released back in 2015, March with a large display of 5.5 inches. The phone has a beautiful design.
If you want to connect your phone to a computer or flashing the firmware on your device. then you need to download ADB/Qualcomm drivers. Just follow this article.
Specifications of Vivo X5 Max Plus
Vivo X5 Max Plus is covered by a lot of awesome features that contribute to the success of the phone. It supports Hybrid dual-sim. The display type includes a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 5.5 inches including 1080×1920 pixels resolution.
The phone is equipped with an octa-core 1.7 GHz cortex-A7 processor with a 2300 mAh battery to increase the performance of the phone. Regarding the camera, The phone offers 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The price of Vivo X5 Max Plus in India is 29,790.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Vivo X5 Max Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X5 Max Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X5 Max Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X5 Max Plus.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X5 Max Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.