If you are Vivo X6S Plus user and want to download the official drivers for your device. Then follow this guide and you will be able to download the drivers.
We have included all the required officially released drivers for your Vivo V6X Plus smartphone. Simply go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone. Watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 10, 8, 8.1, 7.
Specification of Vivo X6S Plus
Vivo X6S Plus is a Smartphone that comes with 16MP Primary camera including LED flash with features and 8MP secondary camera. The phone is backed by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with 4 GB RAM to increase the performance and stability of the phone.
It offers 64 GB internal memory and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The price of Vivo V6s Plus in India starts at 30,990.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Vivo X6S Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X6s Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X6s Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X6s Plus.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X6s Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.