Are you an Oppo F7 user? if yes, then download the official drivers for your device. Here you will find the ADB driver for your latest Oppo F7 smartphone.
In order to download the Oppo F7 USB driver, head over to the download section of this page. You will find all the latest officially released Oppo F7 USB driver. You can download all the Oppo F7 USB driver from the list.
All these Oppo USB driver are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8.1, 8, and 10. After downloading the driver, for further assistance watch the video tutorials on installation provided below.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo F7
THE Oppo F7 smartphone is also known as a selfie expert that was launched in 2018, April. The phone comes with LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has a large display of 6.23 inches with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The latest OS android 8.1 (Oreo) is installed on it.
Oppo F7 includes a powerful processor named octa-core Helio P60 with a 3400 mAh long-lasting battery to increase the performance of the phone. The phone packs internal memory of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
The camera results are quite awesome as it offers 16MP Primary camera with LED flash and a 25MP secondary camera for selfie shooters. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
Download ADB Driver for Oppo F7
Here You can download the ADB driver for your device from the link provided below:
- Download ADB Driver for Oppo F7
- Download Oppo F7 (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo F7.
- Download Oppo MediaTek Driver For Oppo F7.
- Download Oppo MTP Driver for Oppo F7.
If you are interested in downloading Oppo F5 USB Driver, then click on the link to download.
How To Install Oppo F7 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install Oppo ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: You need to Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Jump to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Once command windows appear, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Need for installing Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Once the Oppo Drivers are installed, you can transfer the file between your computer and your Oppo F7.
- It allows you to flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.