If you are looking for the Oppo Find X3 Neo USB driver, then you have approached the right place. Here, you are going to download all the official latest versions of the USB driver along with the Oppo PC suite.
Oppo Find X3 Neo is a high end smartphone with stunning design including punch-hole edge display. The phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers let you pass by many situations. It helps to execute the particular operation successfully. If you want to get all the drivers to carry out different operations on your smartphone, then proceed to the download section below.
There are different drivers available for different purposes. Simply, download all of them and then install it on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Find X3 Neo USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Find X3 Neo.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Find X3 Neo.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Find X3 Neo.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Find X3 Neo.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Find X3 Neo USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Find X3 Neo.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Find X3 Neo USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variant
Purpose of Installing The Driver
- It provides a software interface to the hardware components.
- By installing the drivers, you can connect your smartphone to a computer easily without any hurdle or interruptions.
- Similarly, You can flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
- Furthermore, you can connect your smartphone to a PC suite software.
Oppo Find X3 Neo Specifications
Oppo Find X3 comes with dual sim mechanism. Regarding the display, the phone features super awesome 6.55 inches AMOLED touchscreen. It provides the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, the phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1. It consists of an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
As for the camera, It features Quad 50MP + 13MP + 16MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features. Moreover, 32MP secondary camera is present for selfies.
NFC, GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, and USB are available for connectivity medium. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, color spectrum, compass, and fingerprint.
It provides a fast charging including a battery back-up of Li-Po 4500 mAh. Officially available in two colors Galactic Silver, and starlight Black.
Oppo Find X3 Neo price is about 700 EUR.