Do you own Oppo Joy 3? If yes, then you need to download the USB drivers for your device in order to connect it to computer or flashing firmware in your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
Specifications of Oppo Joy 3
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches display supporting the resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM to support the performance.
The camera of the phone include 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It support Dual-Sim mechanism.
regarding the internal storage, the phone offers 4 GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 32 GB via micro-SD card. It is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity.
The price of Oppo Joy 3 in India is approximately 10,999.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Oppo Joy 3
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Joy 3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Joy 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Joy 3.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Joy 3.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it in your computer. Also, if you have nay questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.