Lenovo A6010 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2015, October. The phone comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A6010 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Lenovo A6010
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A6010.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A6010.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A6010.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A6010.
Specifications of Lenovo A6010
Lenovo A6010 runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). The phone packs internal memory of 8 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. It is powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
For photos and videos, it include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. It is powered by Li-Po 2300 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The price of Lenovo A6010 in India is 7,699.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.