If you are Samsung Galaxy C7 user and want to hardreset your device, then you need to install the USB drivers for your device on your computer. Just follow this article and you will be able to download the official drivers for Samsung Galaxy C7.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C7
Samsung Galaxy C7 is a stylish smartphone that was released back in 2016, June. The phone comes with Hybrid Dual-Sim. The type of display it consider is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It is equipped with 5.7 inches large display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and you can also upgrade it to Android 7.0 (Nougat). For better performance, it include octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 4 GB RAM. The phone packs internal memory of 32 or 64 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone is quite awesome, as it include 16MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Samsung Galaxy C7 in Pakistan is 32,800.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Samsung Galaxy C7
- Download Samsung driver for Samsung Galaxy C7.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy C7.
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP drivers for Samsung Galaxy C7.
- Download MediaTek drivers for Samsung Galaxy C7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy C7.