If you are Realme 1 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Realme 1 USB drivers. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest officially released drivers for your Realme 1. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Realme 1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme 1.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme 1.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme 1.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme 1.
Realme 1 Review
Holding Realme 1 in hands feel awesome as the phone is quite beautifully designed. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 6.0 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2160 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology 3.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are diamond black, solar red and moonlight silver.
Price of Realme 1 is 130 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.