Realme 2 is a well known beautifully designed smartphone. It comes in different gradient colors. If you are looking for Realme 2 USB driver, then you are in the luckily in the right place here.
Table of Contents
Realme 2 USB Driver
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released USB driver for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required USB driver for your Realme 2 smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
After downloading the Realme 2 USB driver, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Download Realme 2 USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme 2.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme 2.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme 2.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme 2.
How To Install Realme 2 USB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need For Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Realme USB Driver for your Realme 2.
- Without the required USB driver, hardware cannot communicate.
Realme 2 Specs
The phone was officially released in 2018, September. The phone is equipped with 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are Diamond black, Diamond red and Diamond blue. Price Realme 2 is 120 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.