Realme 5 comes with 6.5 inches screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Realme 5 smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Realme 5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme 5.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme 5.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme 5.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme 5.
Realme 5 Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1600 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3+ technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include three variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include Quad 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features 13MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity, and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are crystal purple and crystal blue.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.