Realme X is a beautifully designed smartphone and brings a lot of new features. Its motorized pop-up selfies camera and under screen finger print has rock the market. If you are Realme X user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Realme X smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Realme X
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme X.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme X.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme X.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme X.
Realme X Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, July. It support dual sim. The type of display is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.53 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Octa-Core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include different variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include dual 48MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and motorized pop-up 16MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3765 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are steam white and punk blue.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.