If you are Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) user and due to some reasons, your phone gets locked or you have forgotten the pin, password whatever etc.
Don’t worry about that, in this article, we will simply guide through simple methods in order to recover your phone back. All you need is to carefully follow the below methods.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
Regarding the display, the phone has 6.26 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
Regarding the internal memory, Huawei Y7 Pro include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The phone include hybrid dual-sim mechanism.
The camera of the phone include dual 13MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo).
How To Deal With Your Locked Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
In order to resolve this issue, when your phone gets locked due to some reasons, as it might be forgetting the pin or password. You need to perform the following two tasks:
Method 1: You need to enter into the recovery mode of your phone.
Method 2: You need to hard reset or factory reset your phone.
to perform those task, follow the below methods carefully:
Method 1: How To Enter into The Recovery Mode on Your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
To do that, simply follow the steps below carefully:
- Switch your phone off. When your phone gets off completely.
- Then after few seconds, simultaneously press and hold VolumeUp and power buttons until you enter into the recovery mode on your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019).
- When finally, you enter into the recovery mode, then you should use the volume up and down buttons for navigation and power button to select the particular option.
After following the above steps, lets proceed to next method of factory resetting your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019).
Method 2: How To Factory or Hardreset Your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
In order to perform the factory reset on your phone, follow the steps carefully:
- While in recovery mode, you will see several options.
- You need to navigate to the option called “Wipe data/ factory reset” by volume buttons and then tap on the power button to select that particular option.
- When you do so, then wait for the factory resetting process to complete and after finishing the process, your phone will boots up into its original settings.
The general steps to perform the factory reset on your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) are as follow:
- Navigate to “settings” on your phone.
- In settings, locate the “system” option and then tap on it.
- In system, you will see the “Back-up and reset” option. Simply tap on it.
- After that, tap on “factory data reset”.
- When asked, you need to select the option “Erase internal storage” and after that tap on “Reset phone”.
- It will direct you to the new window, where you need to tap on the option “Reset phone” again.
- Wait for the resetting process to complete and your device will automatically boots up after finishing the process.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and also let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem. Thanks.