If you have owned Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) and want to download and install the official drivers for your device, then we are here to help you downloading and installing the drivers.
In this article, we have provided all the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016). Samsung Galaxy A7 include three variants which are Galaxy A7 (2016), Galaxy A7 (2017) and Galaxy A7 (2018).
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)
The phone has a stylish design equipped with a large display of 5.5 inches supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone is quite awesome including 13MP Primary camera with LED flash and features.
For selfies, it include 5MP secondary camera. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat). Galaxy A7 (2016) support Single or Hybrid dual-sim. For better performance, it include octa-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The price of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) in Pakistan is 32,599.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016).
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016).
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016).
After downloading the above drivers, install it on your computer. If you are willing to ask any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.