Tecno Phantom 8 is an Android smartphone that include awesome features despite of being a low budget smartphone. If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Tecno Phantom 8. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Tecno Phantom 8
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Tecno Phantom 8.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Tecno Phantom 8.
- Download MTP Driver for Tecno Phantom 8.
- Download PC Suite Software for Tecno Phantom 8.
Tecno Phantom 8 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include Dual 12MP + 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera with dual LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are Galaxy Blue, champagne gold and phantom black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.