Tecno Pop 2 F comes with 16 GB of internal memory. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your TECNO Pop 2 F. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For TECNO Pop 2 F
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for TECNO Pop 2 F.
- Download MediaTek Driver For TECNO Pop 2 F.
- Download MTP Driver for TECNO Pop 2 F.
- Download PC Suite Software for TECNO Pop 2 F.
TECNO Pop 2 F Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×960 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including HDR and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are midnight black, champagne gold, and city blue.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.