Do you own Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro comes with a large 7-inches IPS LCD touchscreen powered by an Octa-Core processor. It operates on Android 10 along with HIOS 6.0. Moreover, It consists of a Quad camera setup on its back.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro Specifications
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro was officially released on July 23, 2020. The phone comes with 7.0 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
Furthermore, It runs on Android 10 along with HIOS 6.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for more storage space.
The camera features Quad 16MP + 5MP + 2MP + QVGA primary lens with Quad-LED flash. In addition, 16MP secondary lens with dual-LED flash is also available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, Accelerometer, and Proximity.
It is powered by Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Fascinating Purple, Misty Grey, and Ice Jadeite.
Price of Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro in dollar is $164.