Are you searching for a Tecno Spark 6 Air USB driver? Also, want to download the official pc suite software, if so, then this article is for you. Here, you will be able to download all the required drivers along with PC suite software for your smartphone.
Tecno Spark 6 Air consists of a large display of 7.0 inches, providing a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. Moreover, It runs on Android 10 including HIOS 6.2. For performance, the phone gets Quad-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Spark 6 Air USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Spark 6 Air
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Spark 6 Air
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Spark 6 Air
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Spark 6 Air
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Spark 6 Air USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 6 Air.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 6 Air ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Tecno Spark 6 Air Specifications
Tecno Spark 6 Air was officially available in the market in 2020, August. Furthermore, the phone is equipped with 7.0 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 10 including HIOS 6.2 powered by Quad-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. As for the storage, the phone offers 32 GB with 2/3 GB RAM and 64 GB with 3 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Triple 13MP + 2MP + QVGA lens with Quad-LED flash. In addition, 8MP secondary lens with Dual-LED flash is present for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Proximity, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Cloud White, Ocean Blue, and Comet Black.
Price of Tecno Spark 6 Air is about 90 EUR.