Do you want Tecno Spark 7T USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Tecno Spark 7T comes with 6.52 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Moreover, It runs on Android 11 including HIOS 7.6 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Spark 7T USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Tecno Spark 7T
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Tecno Spark 7T.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Tecno Spark 7T.
- Download PC Suite software For Tecno Spark 7T.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Spark 7T USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 7T.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 7T ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Tecno Spark 7T Specifications
Tecno Spark 7T was officially released on June 12, 2021. It is equipped with 6.52 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Furthermore, the phone operates on Android 11 including HIOS 7.6 powered by an Octa-Core processor. As for the storage, It offers internal memory of 64/128 GB paired with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for more storage capacity.
The camera features Dual 48MP + ? Quad-LED flash including other features and 8MP secondary lens with Dual-LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Fingerprint, and Proximity.
It is powered by Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. Officially available in Nebula orange, Magnet Black, and Jewel Blue colors.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.