If you are Vivo E1T user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here in order to find the right official drivers for your Vivo E1T smartphone.
Driver are very important when you are about to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device. Therefore downloading and installing the correct officially released drivers for your smartphone is the only way to deal with many situation. Without drivers, some operations cannot be done. It is compulsory to have required drivers been installed on your Vivo E1T smartphone.
To download the required Vivo Drivers for your Vivo E1T smartphone, continue reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware along with Vivo ADB drivers.
The installation guide has also been included in this post to let you easily install the required Vivo drivers on your computer. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo USB Drivers For Vivo E1T
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo E1T.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo E1T.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo E1T.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo E1T.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide software interfaces to the hardware components.
- Provide a communication path between hardware and software to process the particular operation.
- Without drivers, there is no proper way to perform an operation.
- Officially released required drivers for a particular device is compulsory to be installed.
Vivo E1T Review
Vivo E1T was officially released in 2012. The display of the phone is covered by 3.2 inches screen supporting the resolution of 480×320 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.0.4 Ice cream sandwich powered by 1 GHz processor.
For performance, the phone offers 512 MB of RAM. Regarding the storage, Vivo E1T supports micro-SD card up to 32 GB for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 3.2MP primary camera including features.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are light sensor, proximity and gravity sensor. Vivo E1T is powered by 1220 mAh.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.