Do you own Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the tested Xiaomi ADB/USB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual along with the detailed installation guide and video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers. We have included Xiaomi drivers that are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Before installing these drivers, you will need to watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.22 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1520 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, Redmi 8A Dual offers two variants of 32 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Proximity, accelerometer and compass. Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Sky White, Sky Blue and Midnight Grey.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual price in dollar is about $112.
Download Xiaomi ADB/USB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
- Download MTP Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
Video Tutorials on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a communication medium between a software and a hardware component.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.