iQOO Neo 855 was officially released in 2019, October with Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen. Vivo iQOO Neo 855 falls in the mid-range category and offers many features as expected. If you are in search of Vivo iQ00 Neo 855 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download all the required drivers for your Vivo iQOO Neo 855. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
You will learn easily how to install ADB drivers on your computer by watching the video tutorial provided below.
Table of Contents
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.38 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes four variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes triple 12MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Vivo iQOO Neo 855 is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are purple, Aurora white and black.
Price of Vivo iQOO Neo 855 is 260 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo iQOO Neo 855
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo iQOO Neo 855.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo iQOO Neo 855.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo iQOO Neo 855.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo iQOO Neo 855.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.