Do you own Vivo Y19? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find all the required official drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing Different operation on your smartphone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y19 (Latest Versions)
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y19.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y19.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y19.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y19.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y19 Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y19.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y19 driver on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Vivo Y19 Specifications
The display of the phone is covered by 6.53 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera of the phone includes Triple 16MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone includes fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Vivo Y19 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are spring white and magnetic black.
Price of Vivo Y19 is $270.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.