If you have got Vivo Y19 smartphone that holds a position in mid-range category offering a lot of smart features according to its price tag, then you are the lucky one to be here finding the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, our main purpose is to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo V19. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Installing the ADB drivers on your computer is a bit different task, therefore you need to watch the video tutorial on how to install ADB drivers on computer provided below.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y19 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.53 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Triple 16MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone includes fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Vivo Y19 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are spring white and magnetic black.
Price of Vivo Y19 is $270.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y19
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y19.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y19.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y19.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y19.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.