Vivo Y5s offers awesome specs in every department featuring Triple primary camera. Vivo Y5s support fast charging. If you are to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone, continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y5s smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Drivers are very crucial when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device. You need to download and install the right drivers for your device that are officially released. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo Y5s smartphone.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y5s Review
Regarding the display, Vivo Y5s is equipped with 6.53 inches LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Triple 16MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Vivo Y5s is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are magnetic black, spring white and blue.
Price of Vivo Y5s is 190 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y5s
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y5s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y5s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y5s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y5s.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.