Vivo Y3 Standard was officially released in 2019, November supporting the Dual-Sim mechanism. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y3 Standard. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Vivo Y3 Standard Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.35 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1544 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone includes 64 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP seconary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Vivo Y3 Standard is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Ink blue and jade red.
Price of Vivo Y3 Standard is 130 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y3 Standard
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y3 Standard.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y3 Standard.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y3 Standard.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y3 Standard.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why Installation of Drivers is Important?
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.