Vivo Nex 3S 5G smartphone comes with Pop-up selfie camera and also in support for 5G. This stunning smartphone is packed with a variety of new features. If you are also a user of this awesome smartphone, then you need to download the officially released required drivers for your smartphone.
Don’t worry, in this post you will find all the officially released required drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Nex 3S 5G. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo NEX 3S 5G Review
The phone was officially released in 2020, March with supporting dual-sim mechanism. Equipped with Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with a size of 6.89 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080×2256 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes triple 64MP + 13MP + 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary with LED flash pop-up selfie camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that black, blue and orange.
Price of Vivo NEX 3S 5G is 119,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo NEX 3S 5G
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo NEX 3S 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo NEX 3S 5G.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo NEX 3S 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo NEX 3S 5G.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.