Vivo Z6 5G was officially released in 2020, February running Android 10 with spectacular features. If you are in search of Vivo Z6 5G USB Drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Z6 5G. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Drivers play an important role and are very crucial when it comes to performing different tasks like connecting your smartphone to your computer or flashing the firmware on your device requires different drivers. You will find all the required and related drivers below.
Table of Contents
Vivo Z6 5G Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.57 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes two variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Ice Age, Interstellar silver and Aurora black.
Price of Vivo Z6 5G is 52,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z6 5G
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z6 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Z6 5G.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Z6 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Z6 5G.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.