Vivo Nex Dual Display is the outstanding release of year 2018. This is the next generation smartphone including a lot of attractive features in terms of shape and specs. The display is really awesome which include Dual display mechanism.
If you really want the best smartphone, then Vivo Nex Dual Display is available for you at a reasonable price in the category of high end smartphones.
If you are in search of drivers for Vivo Nex Dual Display smartphone, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find the official drivers for your Vivo Nex Dual Display.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Nex Dual Display
Vivo Nex Dual Display is beautifully designed smartphone that made an entry in the market in 2018, December. The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and the size of the screen is 6.39 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android pie (9.0) equipped with octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone is quite enough including 128 GB with 10 GB RAM.
Vivo Nex Dual Display include 12MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Nex Dual Display
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Nex Dual Display.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Nex Dual Display.
- Download MTP Drivers for Nex Dual Display.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Nex Dual Display.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you have any problem related to this post.