If you have own Vivo Y89, then you are the lucky one in understanding to buy the best smartphone. Your choice is really good enough. Vivo Y89 is the name of the smartphone that is something near to perfection in terms of every category, that the high end smartphone holds.
In order to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, you need to download and install all the required drivers for your device. We are here to provide you all the official drivers released for your Vivo Y89 smartphone. Simply continue reading the article and you will be able to download the drivers.
Specifications of Vivo Y89
Vivo Y89 smartphone runs on android 8.1 (Oreo) and is equipped with octa-core 2.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The display of the phone is super awesome including IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The screen is 6.26 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
Vivo Y89 support Dual-Sim mechanism and comes on two awesome colors which are Aurora and Black. The primary camera of the phone is Dual 16MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
Download USB Driver For Vivo Y89
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y89.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y89.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y89.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y89.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you face any problem related to this article, then let us know in the comment section.