Vivo Nex A was one of the most awesome release of Vivo smartphone brand. The design of the phone is quite stunning. When talking about its specs, you need to visit the gsmarena in order to become well known about its specs.
Every smartphone require drivers in order to connect to a computer, there are different kinds of drivers and every one has its own specific purpose. In this article, you will be able to download and install all the required drivers for your Vivo Nex A.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Nex A
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Nex A.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Nex A.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Nex A.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Nex A.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Specifications of Vivo Nex A
The beautiful Vivo Nex A was released in June 2018 with some extra-ordinary features. The phone comes in different awesome attractive colors with stunning design.
The phone support dual-sim mechanism. The finishing of the phone is quite awesome including large display size of 6.59 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2316 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Octa-Core technology. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. The camera include dual 12MP+5MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies that is also capable of recording video at a resolution of 1080p@30fps.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by high quality Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Feel free to comment us, if facing any problem regarding this article. Simply download and install the drivers on your computer.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.