When talking about smartphones, you cannot ignore Micromax smartphones. Micromax smartphones have secured a good place in the market and Micromax A120 is one of the best releases of this brand. Here, you will get the official latest Micromax A120 USB driver.
In this article, we will provide you the required drivers for your device. Simple download and install the drivers in order to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your smartphone.
Without drivers, you cannot perform any operation successfully. Thus, you need to download and install all the official Micromax USB drivers from the download section below.
In addition, you can watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers below. We are also providing the official Micromax PC Suite For your Micromax A120.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax A120
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax A120.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax A120.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax A120.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax A120.
How To Install Micromax A120 USB Driver on Computer
Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Further, run the .exe file as “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Finally, new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- So, For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Moreover, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Similarly, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A120.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Micromax A106 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Specifications of Micromax A120
The phone runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex A7 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The camera of the phone is awesome including 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Regarding the display, the phone includes 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. It is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post. Also, carefully download and then install the above drivers on your computer.