If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download and install the USB drivers for your smartphone on your computer.
In this article, we will provide all the required drivers for your Vivo Y55s, continue reading this article and you are good to go.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo Y55s
Vivo Y55s comes with awesome specs and beautifully designed shape. The phone was released in 2017, February. It support Dual-Sim mechanism. The type of display it include IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
The phone has large display of 5.2 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. It is equipped with quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 16 GB with 2 or 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y55s
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y55s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y55s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y55s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y55s.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you face any problem while downloading the files, then let us know in the comment section.