Vivo U10 is a lower-end smartphone that comes with Android 9.0 (Pie) installed on it. The phone has got awesome features in every department. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download the section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Vivo U10 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Simply download the drivers from here and then must watch the video tutorial provided below, so that you would be able to install the driver on your computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo U10 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.35 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1544 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. Vivo U10 include magnificent camera featuring triple 13MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in five awesome colors that are thunder black, electric blue, black, blue and red.
Vivo U10 price is 120 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo U10
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo U10.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo U10.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo U10.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo U10.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.