Vivo Y3 was officially released in 2019, May. The phone runs on Android 9.0 supporting dual-sim mechanism. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y3 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
You can easily download and install the drivers on your computer by watching the video tutorial provided below. You will find all the required drivers for your Vivo Y3 smartphone
Table of Contents
Vivo Y3 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.35 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1544 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Triple 13MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Vivo Y3 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are peacock blue, peach powder and Ink blue.
Price of Vivo Y3 is 190 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y3
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y3.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.