Vivo Z1x is a beautifully designed smartphone with awesome features. It was officially released in 2019, September supporting dual-sim. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Z1x smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
If you want to download and install the required drivers in easy way, then follow the below video tutorial and you will quite able to install it easily on your computer.
Table of Contents
Vivo Z1x Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.38 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone includes four variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. When it comes to camera, the phone includes Triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Vivo Z1x is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Fusion blue and Phantom purple.
Price of Vivo Z1x in Pakistan is 39,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Z1x
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Z1x.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Z1x.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Z1x.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Z1x.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.