If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download and install the officially released drivers for your Vivo V11 Pro.
Here, in this article, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo V11 Pro. Simply continue reading the article and you are good to go.
Specifications of Vivo V11 Pro
The type of display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. The size of display is 6.41 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The default version of software is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64 or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 12MP + 5MP with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3400 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers for Vivo V11 Pro
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V11 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo V11 Pro.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo V11 Pro.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Download the above drivers and then install them on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.