Are you looking for Vivo V11i Drivers? Surely, you will be. Because without installing the drivers on you computer, you will be unable to connect your smartphone to your computer.
Don’t worry, in this tutorial, you will find the latest drivers for your Vivo V11i. Therefore, keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Vivo V11i
Vivo V11i made a hot entry in the market in 2018, September. The phone support Dual-sim. The type of display is LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. It is equipped with a large display size of 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor. The phone comes in two variants regarding to internal memory, it include 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
It include dual 16MP+5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 3315 mAh battery.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo V11i
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V11i.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo V11i.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo V11i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V11i.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you want to ask anything about this post, then let us know in the comment section.